Sunday, August 28, 2011

TeachStreet featured blog!

Howdy, Internet!

So apparently I'm featured on the TeachStreet Knitting pages? Awesome! Thanks, TeachStreet!

Welcome to new readers, if there are any! I haven't been posting a lot lately because I've been busy with work and school, but I plan to get into a better knitting/blogging groove once the semester gets going. Feel free to read some past posts and please comment, even if its just to say hi!

This blog is about my knitting adventures, and sometimes about my life adventures. As a college student who knits, crochets, and spins, I feel I have a unique perspective on yarncrafting. I've been knitting since I was 10, but re-discovered the magic of sticks and string only 4 years ago, so I still have a lot to learn. This blog documents my learning experiences, successes, and failures for my own sake, but also just in case others read it and might learn something from my experiences.

Will definitely post an actual crafting update once I'm done with my seemingly infinite pile of Japanese homework (darn the mundane call of homework and real life when there's knitting to be done!). Thanks for reading!

Yarny love,
~YoungKnitter

No comments:

Post a Comment