Monday, February 28, 2011

Yikes, again.

Oh hey, Internet.

Sooo remember how I'm really bad about posting regularly?

Yeah. That's still going on.

So it's the end of the month and I just now finished a project for the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup and I gotta get it on the internet so I can submit it. Yaaay!

Here are Tessa's arm warmers, using the CanCans pattern from Ravelry and Nature's Palette fingering weight in a gorgeous light blue color.



Tomorrow marks the beginning of National Crochet Month, and in honor of that I'm gonna get all my blogging stuff together and actually write a real post! But until then, I have choir rehearsal. O.O

A teaser: I have 4 exciting life announcements and one bummer knitting announcement to make. Get excited!

Lots of yarny love,
~YoungKnitter

No comments:

Post a Comment